The stadium began an extensive process of modernization in 2005, when CFR played successfully in the UEFA Intertoto Cup.
The big number of people who assisted the important matches, the growing ambitions of the management, but especially the UEFA rules led to a new level, which was the enlargement of the stadium’s capacity.
The old “L” imagined 40 years ago by the president Aron Dudas became a closed stadium, which is covered in great part. Only for the new stands there were invested around 20 million euro, so as the 23.500 fans could support their favourite team in the great European adventure for Champions League.
VIP stand: 301 covered seats
Official Stand: 528 covered seats
Press stand: 114 covered seats
0 stand: 716 uncovered seats
A stand: 1293 uncovered seats
Grounds 1: 3350 uncovered seats
Grounds 2: 4152 covered seats
Guests’ gallery: 1200 uncovered seats
2. Other facilities: sewerage, draining, automatic system of grass sprinkling, toilets in the nearby.
23 Romulus Vuia Street
Text preluat de pe visitclujnapoca.ro.2015-04-28